Terms and conditions
1. Tickets for the Festival are only available from accredited ticket outlets both online and offline.
2. Holders of tickets bought from any other outlets will be refused entry to the Festival, and no liability will attach to the Promoter in such event.
3. Tickets are non-returnable. Refunds will only be available if the Festival is cancelled or entirely rescheduled. The performers and advertised attractions are subject to change, and no refunds will be offered if any performances are cancelled.
4. To discourage touting and protect the ticket price the Promoter requires each ticket has an allocated name, matching photo I.D. will be required on entry to the Festival. If you require a name change on a ticket please contact [email protected], there will be a 10 Euros administration charge per name change. This service is at the discretion of the ticket outlet and may be refused at any time. This service won’t be operated after 30May 2016.
5. Tickets are resold entirely at the risk of the original and new bearers; the ticket outlet accepts no responsibility for problems arising from third party transactions.
6. Tickets are transferable for a wristband on arrival at the festival site, and there will be no automatic right of re-admission during the Festival should the wristband become lost or damaged.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Festival. There will be a random body search on admission policy in operation. It is a condition of entry to the Festival that you will submit to any reasonable search request.
8. Patrons will not be permitted entry to the Festival whilst in the possession of the following prohibited items: any professional audio, audio-visual, film, or video recording equipment, items that may be used in a dangerous or threatening manner, alcoholic drinks, cans, glass bottles, foodstuffs.
9. Illegal substances are strictly prohibited at the Festival. Any person found in possession of such substances will be denied entry and / or removed from the Festival, and Police will be called to attend.
10. Unauthorized photography or audio/video recording of any performance at the Festival is strictly prohibited. Persons attending the Festival may be filmed, photographed or recorded as part of the audience. This media is owned by Southern Soul Festival and may be used for any promotional material. By attending the event you give Southern Soul Festival the permission to use this media.
11. The Promoters cannot accept liability for any damages, loss or injuries sustained at the Festival, including loss or damage to property, howsoever caused.
11. Tickets are sold on the understanding that the event is subject to license from the appropriate authorities.